Mediaspa is an ecommerce agency focused on strategy, design, development, and optimization of ecommerce experiences, specializing in Magento and Shopify. Post launch, we leverage our methodology for Conversion Rate Optimization to deliver actionable insights that increase the profitability of our clients. We are a fun loving, hardworking, and fast growing company.
Are you a user advocate that knows how to balance stakeholder needs? If yes, keep reading! We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to create amazing ecommerce user experiences. The ideal candidate knows ecommerce design intimately, appreciating the value of data-driven design and possessing the UX/UI skills to turn high-level requirements into delightful user experiences. Our next UX/UI Designer loves getting their hands dirty with User Research, User Testing, User Flows, Sitemaps, Wireframes, and Visual Designs.
- Collaborate with project management and development to design custom experiences for our ecommerce clients.
- Execute user research, user testing and write usability reports.
- Create user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, and visual designs.
- Present and defend deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Serve as a User Experience evangelist inside and outside of mediaspa.
- Refine and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- 8 years of experience designing intuitive web interfaces, minimum of 3 years of UX experience.
- A strong portfolio focusing on ecommerce.
- Experience executing User Research and User Testing.
- Experience creating user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, and visual designs.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and rapid prototyping tools like InVision.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and collaboratively.
- Knowing and staying current with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Medical benefits, dental, life insurance benefits with optional 401k plan
- Opportunities to work from home
- Friday Lunches
- Snacks and beverages
- Regular company outings
- Friendly office dogs
- Really good people!