Ecommerce Project Manager
Our project management team is looking for a new team member! The right candidate will be a positive, energetic project manager with experience managing end to end ecommerce site builds. This individual will help manage the workflow of our designers and developers, ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget. This project manager will report to the head of our project management office, our COO. It is key that the individual understand the demands of the agency role, and has the organizational skills to ensure they are met.
The work environment at mediaspa is a combination of fun and intense. We produce amazing work for amazing brands, and we do it with a tightknit, fun-loving, conscientious staff. It is for this reason that this individual must be a rockstar! Are you ready to grow your career in ecommerce?
- 2-5 years of ecommerce project management at a digital agency or ecommerce merchant
- 1+ year of Magento/Shopify Plus experience (2-3 years of Magento/Shopify Plus is ideal)
- An understanding of the web design and development process
- Experience managing end to end ecommerce site builds
- Experience producing project estimates, developing project timelines, and tracking financial progress
- Ability to set, manage, and meet client expectations
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, and Google analytics are a plus
- Understanding of system integration work is a plus (e.g. 3PL, ERP, POS, CRM, extensions)
- Willing to have fun at work!
- Flexible, part-time work from home options
- Casual attire
- Company sponsored lunch on Fridays
- Regular company outings (e.g. Paintball, Karaoke, Escape the Room)
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits with optional 401k plan
- Friendly office dog(s)
- Class A office in White Plains, NY
- Really, really good people